- Friday, June 27, 2014
Lawrence public pools open tomorrow
LAWRENCE - The state Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) tomorrow will reopen its 24 public swimming pools across the state, including two in Lawrence. All DCR spray decks, wading pools, swimming pools, and designated oceanfront swimmingContinued ...
Haverhill dispensary gets DPH nod
Healthy Pharms' proposal for a medical marijuana dispensary will get a provisional certificate to operate along with 10 others around the state, state health officials announced this afternoon. The state Department of Public Health rejected nearly haContinued ...
Man convicted in rape, murder of UNH student
DOVER, N.H. (AP) — A jury on Friday convicted a 31-year-old man of killing and raping a University of New Hampshire college student following a trial filled with lurid details of sexual domination, experimentation and violence. The jury in StraffordContinued ...
- Jury has verdict in college student murder trial
- New Hampshire warns campers of 'bold' black bears
- New Hampshire-Maine bridge gets new lighting
- Students save squirrel caught in a dilemma
- Granite Staters weigh impact of Supreme Court ruling
- Demoulas family feud becomes country club spectacle
- New city budget boosts police, schools
- Derry swimming squirrel has experts baffled
- Hotel blaze put out by firefighters who saw smoke
- Retailers, officials preach safety with fireworks
- Timberlane surplus pays for athletic upgrades
- Donated wheelchair a 'temporary fix'
- Abortion foes hail decision as 'great victory'
- Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Market Basket battle spreads to Indian Ridge Country Club
- Haverhill hotel fire forces guests from rooms
- Fire under control at Haverhill hotel
- Supreme Court voids Bay State's 35-foot abortion clinic buffer
- Kids theater group booted from Ipswich arts center
- Dozens hospitalized during electronic dance show in Boston
- 3 charged with murder in New Hampshire man's death
- Lawrence man accused of sex assault at Salem motel
- Soccer fever expected to sweep region today
- Boy's wheelchair taken from outside home
- Council vote clears firehouses to be rented out
- New leaders named for city schools
- Plaistow preschool to close after 39 years
- Demolition has started on Windham classrooms