- Thursday, May 9, 2013
Londonderry man jailed after burning three cars
A Londonderry man will spend two and a half to six years in prison after pleading guilty to arson charges.Continued ...
N.H. House vote supports marathon victims
New Hampshire House 'disavows' Rockingham County lawmaker's speculation about federal involvement in marathon bombing.Continued ...
Lawrence man charged in attempted blackmail of Boston celebrity
LAWRENCE — A federal grand jury has indicted a Lawrence man for attempting to blackmail an unnamed Boston celebrity into paying $20,000 for a video that allegedly showed him flirting with young women in a Boston bar last fall. Felix Paulino, 35, whoContinued ...
- Plaistow may welcome YMCA
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Police review why hospital released woman before stabbing death
- Police foot patrols will start Friday
- School lunch prices on the rise in Southern N.H.
- Council makes hard push for stadium repairs
- Salem plaza receiving makeover, new tenants
- Londonderry firefighters rescue ducklings from storm drain
- Youth Center wins funding
- N.H. delegation continues fight against Internet sales tax
- Planning Board backs chicken bylaw by 5-1 vote
- Police: 3 stole $1,728 in merchandise from Kohl's
- Salem official speaks about casino plan to lawmakers
- Police quarantine dog after it attacked child
- Grants would fund lead removal, social services programs and parking lot
- Zanni: City ready for hacker threat
- School Committee member Graziano resigns
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- UPDATE: Woman, 64, held without bail in Haverhill stabbing
- Woman, 64, held in Haverhill stabbing death
- Expanded casino plan receives support
- Hacker group Anonymous targets Methuen computers
- Supreme Judicial Court rejects Flaherty pension appeal
- Derry teen struck Friday returns to school
- Methuen solicitor to step down
- Teachers get new 4-year contract
- Selectmen hear ideas for former Bradstreet School
- Nighttime construction at Groveland Bridge under way
- Fire danger remains very high in Southern N.H.