- Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Along Essex Street, high hope for a mayor called 'Danny'
LAWRENCE -- Residents expressed good will and high hopes for Mayor-elect Daniel Rivera yesterday, a day after Mayor William Lantigua conceded defeat in a broadcast on Spanish-language radio and promised to work with Rivera to make the transition at CContinued ...
Officer accused of DWI crash resigns
ANDOVER -- Evan Robitaille, an Andover police officer being investigated after an alleged hit-and-run, drunken driving accident in March, has resigned. Robitaille, 32, is due in court on Jan. 9 as part of a hearing set to determine if probable causeContinued ...
City cracks down on club
HAVERHILL -- A couple with a teenage son said drunk and rowdy people coming and going from The Hideout club on Emerson Street keep them awake into the early-morning hours by yelling, swearing and fighting near their home, and often in their driveway.Continued ...
- Former Salem tree farm to remain undeveloped
- North Andover Eagle Scout sets sights on naval career
- 'Sea of pink' in memory of teacher from Andover
- Black Friday loses luster with Thanksgiving Day sales
- Hampstead coffeehouse is all about community
- Monday, November 25, 2013
- Garcia to seek N.H. Congressional seat
- Weather likely to affect Thanksgiving travel
- Three-alarm fire seriously damages Plaistow home
- One tree is a work of art in the Southern NH Festival of Trees
- It's over: Lantigua concedes to Rivera
- Merrimack Valley Police Log
- BREAKING: Lantigua to concede to Rivera
- Photo Slide Show: Patriots vs Broncos
- Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Le Drink owner fined $200 in 2011
- Major school renovations on Hampstead ballot
- Saturday, November 23, 2013
- SLIDESHOW: LAWRENCE MAYORAL RACE RECOUNT
- Rivera wins recount
- Growing pot at home?
- N.H. considers letting first time DWI offenders stay on road
- Claddagh sale is pending
- 4-alarm fire breaks out on Essex Street in Lawrence
- Welcoming Santa
- Community garden planned in Windham
- NEW UPDATE: Lantigua won't concede defeat
- UPDATE: It's official -- Rivera is mayor-elect of Lawrence
- Few ballots challenged in early stages of mayoral recount
- Friday, November 22, 2013
- Officials reject chamber's request for beer booth at stroll