- Monday, April 7, 2014
City sued over bid to move school offices
LAWRENCE -- The city today is scheduled to open bids from landlords who would provide a three-year lease for 42,500 square feet of office space at a cost expected to reach several million dollars, even as a court considers a request to block it. LandContinued ...
Dangerous intersection back for debate
HAVERHILL -- It's an issue that just won't go away. It was the subject of many meetings and much dispute two years ago. And now the matter of melding convenience with safety at the intersection of South Prospect, South Elm and South Pleasant streetsContinued ...
A wave of support
ANDOVER -- Gorgeous weather made conditions perfect for the 2,313 runners who turned out for the annual Run For The Troops 5K yesterday morning. The race drew a more than 30-percent increase in participants in its fourth year in town, with registratiContinued ...
- Salem JROTC program to end
- State police identify Lawrence man killed in Methuen crash
- Andover selectmen push for lower taxes
- Sunday, April 6, 2014
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Run for the Troops 5k
- N.H. lakes groups upset after runoff from I-93 construction
- Lawrence man dies in wreck
- Saturday, April 5, 2014
- Criminal care
- 3-alarm fire
- Standoff ends after 5 hours in Londonderry
- Salem roundtable focus on heroin epidemic
- Friday, April 4, 2014
- 2-family house on fire
- Haverhill school nurse arrested for child endangerment, other charges
- Grant boosts stadium project
- Jail time
- Timberlane amends school board rules
- Potholes make their mark on Southern N.H.
- Share your memories of Colleen Ritzer
- Derry bar gets inspected after rival's complaint to state
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- 2 stabbing suspects arraigned
- Degnan jailed for 18 months; barred from running for office again
- Council seeks commission for park on Route 110
- 'Sweeney Todd' supporters address administration
- Malone leaving for new district
- Rivera taps Lowell director
- Haverhill firefighters attend funeral for 'lost brother'
- Four left dead in Fort Hood shooting
- Drug detective nabs thief, saves purse