---- — It’s snowing outside, there is holiday excitement in the air, and we really want our home and table to reflect the magic of the season. Creating this atmosphere can sometimes be a challenge, as sometimes it’s easier to drag out tired decorations and recipes. Mystery Chef has a tonic for your seasonal decorating ailment with new ideas to make you smile and revive your senses of the season.
You and your children can share the fun of creating a snow bank with Mystery Chef’s chocolate cake pops of Rudolph and his hooved friends (see our related recipe). Nothing is better than finding out how creative you are as you build this holiday scene. Have whimsical fun with your reindeer faces! Perhaps Santa is close by.
Another great holiday idea is this time-saving idea for adult gift giving: Mystery Chef’s recipe for Kentucky Bourbon Balls (see our related recipe) in decorative containers. These cookies will keep quite a while, so they are perfect for gifts. Nestle them in fancy gift boxes, tins or any other creative container ideas for a stress-free offering. Your grateful recipient will also enjoy the soothing flavor of fine bourbon, chocolate and vanilla.
Rudolph and Friends Display
1 recipe Reindeer Fudge Cake Pops
Styrofoam or florist foam
Cotton or quilt batting
Rudolph and friends display:
1. Depending on how many reindeer you plan to make, choose size of Styrofoam or florist foam to hold the chosen number of pops.
2. Build your artificial snow by placing tissue paper and cotton or quilt batting on top of the foam to create a snow bank effect.
3. Insert the reindeer sticks into the foam in a pleasing display.
Bourbon Balls Gifts
1 recipe Kentucky Bourbon Balls
1. Place waxed paper, decorative paper, or saran wrap in a decorative container.
2. Add bourbon balls, packing loosely, and cover tightly to store.
3. Bourbon balls with different toppings are most appealing.