Carly Rae Jepsen will play the Boston Garden Saturday.
Brooks' music finally goes digital via his own site
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Garth Brooks is finally embracing digital music, but he's doing it his own way. Brooks, one of the last holdout big-name musicians still refusing to put his music on iTunes, said yesterday he will make his back catalog of hitContinued ...
'Game of Thrones' earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Emmy voters may need to steel themselves to sort through this year's top nominees: a macabre, medieval-style tale; a meth kingpin and his violent downfall; a bleak mystery about detectives tracking a ritual killer, and a heartbreakContinued ...
Annual Harbor Loop shows start tonight
Summer in Gloucester is filled with musical events for residents of all ages, and Thursday evening's kick off of the 41st Harbor Loop Concert Series is just another example of the fun-loving musicians who enjoy playing for their hometown crowd. TonigContinued ...
- Meeting the little Mermaid
- Redford: Film best way to get his opinion across
- A steely marinade for sea’s bounty
- Losing the leafy greens for this fresh salad
- Elevate basic pasta salad with feta, shrimp
- Give fruit salad zing with honey and spice
- Chef urges a reboot of our food system
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- Film 'Black Orpheus' to be adapted for Broadway
- Berry stars as pregnant astronaut on 13-episode series 'Extant'
- Sunday, July 6, 2014
- 40 years with 'Prairie Home'
- Gloucester canvases
- 160th Anniversary Gala for Family Service of Lawrence
- Good show, but ... THE PHANTOM IS A CREEP
- Awareness Day proclamation a victory for Methuen family
- 81st Annual Meeting of the New Hampshire Federation of Garden Clubs
- 'The Last Kind Words Saloon' casually evokes the old west
- Friday, July 4, 2014
- Thursday, July 3, 2014
- 'Story of Aaron Swartz' explores life, suicide of an Internet folk hero
- Boston's new 'Life'
- Music in the air
- Tuesday, July 1, 2014
- Amanda Bynes' New York bong-tossing case dismissed
- Home is where the heat is for â€˜Big Brother'
- Starbucks chair co-writing book on military veterans
- Monday, June 30, 2014
- Tartt, Goodwin awarded Carnegie literary medals
- Shia LaBeouf, 'not famous' but still in headlines
- 'Designing Women' star Meshach Taylor dies
- Sunday, June 29, 2014
- "An Afternoon with Elvis" hosted by Quota International of Lawrence and the Methuen Sons of Italy
- Brooks' music finally goes digital via his own site