5. On a medium to large, greased baking sheet, line the meatballs up.
6. Place the baking sheet in a preheated 400-degree oven, for 40 to 45 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
7. In a medium to large skillet, saute the bell peppers and onions in olive oil.
8. Add the meatballs to the skillet to heat them up.
9. Warm up the tomato sauce in a separate pot or microwave (times may vary).
10. Place meatballs on a plate and pour over the peppers and tomato sauce.
11. Serve with a toasted baguette.
Recipe courtesy of Dave Foegely, executive chef of Harry and Izzy’s Restaurant and St. Elmo Steakhouse in Indianapolis, 2013.