In this combination of two undated handout photos made available by the Centro de Estudios Borjanos, the 20th century Ecce Homo-style fresco of Christ , left and the 'restored' version, at right. Only a month has gone by since an 80-year-old artist won global infamy for botching the restoration, but it took even less time for Internet entrepreneurs to start copying her image compared to a monkey's head to sell everything from T-shirts to cellphone covers.
Bieber's monkey becomes German property
BERLIN (AP) -- Justin Bieber's pet monkey is no longer his. The capuchin monkey named Mally was seized by German customs on March 28 when the 19-year-old Canadian pop star failed to produce the required vaccination and import papers after landing inContinued ...
Anne Heche gets back into TV on NBC's 'Save Me'
FRESNO, Calif. -- Anne Heche is a firm believer in second chances. That's why she connects so well with the role she's playing in the new NBC series "Save Me." Heche plays Beth Harper, a woman who wouldn't make the Top 1,000 list for the wife or mothContinued ...
Eminem publisher sues Facebook
DETROIT -- Eminem's song publisher is suing Facebook and its ad agency, claiming they infringed the rapper's copyright. In the 12-page complaint, filed Monday evening in Detroit federal court, Ferndale, Mich.-based Eight Mile Style contends that a FaContinued ...
- Ray Manzarek, keyboardist for the Doors, dies at 74
- Top TV picks for this week
- Sarah Hyland shares her beach-bound thoughts
- Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Suburban rapper
- Best-selling books
- Smooth(er) Sailing
- One killer of a movie
- Eyewitness, and victim, all at once
- Friday, May 17, 2013
- A main dish match Balsamic Cipollini Onions
- Alice B. Toklas' magnificent chicken
- Spicy salad for the spring
- What's cookin' next week
- Rebranding the stockpile with a better name
- Thursday, May 16, 2013
- OFFICE ANTICS
- Editor's Picks: Highlights of the week as chosen by Managing Editor Tracey Dee Rauh
- The final frontier? Not a chance
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Bill Hader to exit 'SNL' after his eighth season
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Sagging legacy networks seek a reversal of fortune
- Swift, Bryan to perform at CMT Music Awards
- Walters announces her retirement on 'The View'
- Monday, May 13, 2013
- J.J. Abrams steers the USS Enterprise in a surprising direction
- For Lisa Lampanelli, it's nice to be the 'Queen of Mean'
- Hall and Jagger play model mom, daughter
- Sunday, May 12, 2013
- Help! My kids won't stop fighting
- Have your cheese -- alone
- A study in maternal instincts
- In theaters
- Bieber's monkey becomes German property