Actress Doris Day plans animal-friendly birthday bash
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Screen legend Doris Day is celebrating a landmark birthday with an auction to benefit her favorite cause: animals. A spokesman for Day said yesterday the nonprofit Doris Day Animal Foundation will mark her 90th birthday in April wContinued ...
Ancient masks go on display in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM (AP) -- The oldest known masks in the world went on display in Jerusalem on Tuesday in the largest-ever exhibit of the ghoulish faces, believed to have been created in the Holy Land thousands of years before the time of the Bible. The 11 stContinued ...
When talking to teens about sexuality, don't preach. Listen.
Dear Doctor, I have heard my oldest son, a 16-year-old high school student, use the term "friends with benefits." I would like to know if you can tell me what this means. Afraid to Ask Dear Afraid, Ah, yes, you have heard a term used by most teens toContinued ...
- Miranda Lambert 'ready to rock'
- Entertainment briefs
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figures
- Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Idina Menzel, 'Frozen' heat up pop charts
- Use the yin and yang of spring to spruce up your home decor
- â€˜The Longest Date' misses the mark when telling the story of a marriage
- Dozens arrested at UMass 'Blarney Blowout'
- 'Gravity' director Alfonso Cuaron turns to TV
- Saturday, March 8, 2014
- No Headline Provided
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Packing in the performances
- From Bourbon Street to Wallis Street
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Judge orders Bieber video released with blackouts
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Dear Abby: Pregnant mom wants another princess, not a little frog
- Oscars draw 43 million viewers
- Monday, March 3, 2014
- Jimmy Fallon, Chicago mayor take a chilly dip
- Decision to use hospice services difficult
- Sunday, March 2, 2014
- Indulge in misspent youth with 'Confessions of a Wild Child'
- First lady praises decline in childhood obesity
- 'Rewiring' won't bring cure for ADD
- A look at the changing obesity landscape for kids
- Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Police Log
- Friday, February 28, 2014
- Open email exposes wife's secret weekend rendezvous
- Michelle Obama to appear on'Parks and Recreation' season finale
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Grounded in tradition
- Editor's Picks
- Divorce Pangs
- Actress Doris Day plans animal-friendly birthday bash