- Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Crowe meets Anglican leader after 'Noah' premiere
LONDON (AP) -- The pope said no but the leader of the world's Anglicans was happy to meet Russell Crowe, star of watery Biblical epic "Noah." Crowe was denied a private audience with Pope Francis when he was promoting the movie in Rome last month. BuContinued ...
- Monday, March 31, 2014
'Noah' rises to top of box office with $44M
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- After weathering a sea of controversy, "Noah" arrived in first place at the weekend box office. Paramount's biblical epic starring Russell Crowe in the titular role opened with $44 million, according to studio estimates Sunday. ThContinued ...
- Sunday, March 30, 2014
Viewers will savor the cinematic meal that is 'The Lunchbox'
"The Lunchbox" is a feast of delights, one of the best stories about the connection between food and love the movies have ever seen. It's a captivating first feature from Indian writer/director Ritesh Batra. In her Mumbai apartment, middle-class housContinued ...
- Grandpa's stories present important learning opportunities
- Don't like Irish dance? See 'Heartbeat' anyway
- Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Youth waves machete after crash
- Town wants its name to reflect Grand Canyon ties
- Drug unit arrests 3 in Lawrence heroin bust
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- Dear Abby: Medical wake-up call prompts questions about life, marriage
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Oprah Winfrey takes a show on the road
- Beach Music
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Capt. Phillips to attend Mass. Maritime graduation
- Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Your kids aren't into The Muppets? Hire a sitter
- The matzo makeover It's not just your grandmother's recipe anymore
- Parents must take a step back from homework policing
- Miley Talks
- Yoga by Numbers works to bring poses to the people
- Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Anita Hill back in spotlight as film opens
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- 'Viva Giu-seeeep-PE!'
- Some questions with the 'Ban Bossy' campaign
- Superman artwork of JFK makes it to his library
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Experience Hendrix!
- 'Divergent' is 'Hunger Games' without the arrows
- Hailing Our Heroes
- Sunday, March 16, 2014
- 'A Big Fat Crisis' serves up food for thought
- Cuddlers soothe babies too sick, tiny to go home
- Haiti defends plans to develop resort island
- Images of the beginning of life
- Paul Stanley: Kiss miffed at Rock Hall over snub
- Mother needs a life outside her children