Due to an editor’s error, a story in early editions of the Sunday Eagle-Tribune about former Andover Police Officer Evan Robitaille’s arraignment on a drunk driving charge was accompanied by a photo of a different officer. The incorrect photo was later removed from online and print editions.
Neighborhood organizing to block RMV move
LAWRENCE – The lines can stretch out the door, the waits can last for hours and the fees and fines can pile up like a multi-vehicle wreck, making the state Registry of Motor Vehicles one of the state's most unloved agencies. But to residents and busiContinued ...
Without Market Basket, less fresh food in Lawrence
LAWRENCE — A sign in the window of the Essex Street Market Basket reads, "Save Market Basket" and "#5 Stands With You." Outside people were busy adding their signatures to a petition to reinstate ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas. Inside, the shelves werContinued ...
Market Basket standoff 'the ultimate Greek tragedy'
Widespread mini protests and boycotts continue outside Market Basket stores with diminishing stocks and the company board of directors remains mum in a standoff that could carry on for some time. But the next move is anyone's guess. Employees and proContinued ...
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET PROTEST
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: A CENTENNIAL BIRTHDAY
- North Andover selectmen grant Smolak liquor licenses
- Police see upswing in heroin use in and around library
- Pentucket natural gas leak prompts evacuation
- West Nile-infected mosquitoes found in Newburyport
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Merrimack Valley Hospital donates equipment to NECC
- Ortiz homers twice in Sox romp over Blue Jays
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Local politicians side with Market Basket workers
- Lawrence robbery suspect also facing charges for Chelmsford hold up
- Putting their jobs on the line
- Nevins Farm takes in 400 birds from 'hoarding situation'
- One sent to hospital after Methuen grill fire
- Revival of river patols results in citations, safety inspections
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- UPDATE: Market Basket employees exhorted to shut their stores down
- Forgotten railbed would be remade for bikers and hikers
- Fight spills into Market Basket stores
- Chism due in court in assault case
- Two charged in heroin use at library
- Political currents pushing coastal buyback program
- Warning issued in Newbury after rabid fox attacks
- It's important to maintain a complete medical history
- Lawrence students earn scholarships
- Merrimack Valley Police Log
- Neighborhood organizing to block RMV move