EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

December 24, 2013

A little help when needed


The Eagle-Tribune

---- — METHUEN - The Santos family was burned out of their Lawrence apartment on Monmouth Street Dec. 12, and lost most of their possessions.

Yesterday, the family received donations of toys and other items from the RE/MAX real estate agency in Methuen to help them out during the holiday season.

“It was brought to our attention that they lost everything in the fire. It struck a chord with us; we reached out to people we know so could help them out. It was quite a day; very emotional, just awesome, “ said Joe Zingales from RE/MAX in Methuen gave me this information.