State Rep. Paul Adams.
Opponents will hear natural gas pipeline plan tonight in Andover
ANDOVER — Opponents, including property owners and conservationists, are expected to turn out in large numbers tonight for a presentation on a controversial natural gas pipeline that's being proposed to run through town. Representatives of Kinder MorContinued ...
College's dorm plans draw fire
NORTH ANDOVER — Neighbors of Merrimack College opposed to the school's plans for five new buildings have formed a group and started a petition to protest the college's proposal. The college wants to build four new dormitories and a community center oContinued ...
DA Blodgett, victim's mom speak out against parole changes
BOSTON — When Richard Baldwin, Jamie Fuller and other juvenile murderers were convicted of their crimes, their victims' loved ones may have had some comfort in their sentences: Life in prison without the possibility of parole. The state Supreme JudicContinued ...
- Gordon head: Letter on hiring gays 'misconstrued'
- Police nab three for breaking and entering
- 'Operation Wedding Gown' happens today in Georgetown
- Chism indicted in assault on DYS worker
- Humiliated World Cup coach: ‘Worst day of my life’
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- Funding OK'd to demolish 2 dams on Shawsheen River
- Rivera fires engineer who oversaw troubled paving contract
- Alleged dominoes stabber faces reduced charge
- Buoys marking wreck site missing at Salisbury Beach
- Busy weekend for police
- The show will go on
- Andover police search for possible Bailey Road burglar
- Morning Lawrence fire rekindles in afternoon; 15 left homeless
- Monday, July 7, 2014
- Bomb materials found in home
- Tierney-Tisei rematch attracts national money
- Concerns raised over music at Plum Island's Beachcoma
- FinCom seeks two new members
- Committee finalizes Yankee Homecoming preparations
- It's never too late to quit smoking
- Cruisin' Car Show is coming up
- Sunday, July 6, 2014
- BREAKING UPDATE: Police ID owner of guns, powder, fuses on Exchange St.
- BREAKING UPDATE: No pipe bomb, but police find guns, crossbow and bomb making materials
- BREAKING: Possible pipe bombs found in Lawrence, near Methuen line
- Awareness Day proclamation a victory for Methuen family
- Saturday, July 5, 2014
- Lawrence collects on unpaid water bills
- One dedicated employee
- Opponents will hear natural gas pipeline plan tonight in Andover