Christine Beshara, left, and Alyssa Munroe, show off the delectiles they offer at "Who You Callin' Cupcapke," in Salem, during the Cross Border Expo at Northern Essex Community College hosted by the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce and Salem, N.H., Chamber of Commerce Thursday.
Methuen neighborhood hit by rash of housebreaks
METHUEN -- Police are looking for help from the public to solve a series of 10 to 15 break-ins by a weekend burglar along Howe and Washington streets over the last month. The most recent was reported Sunday evening at 20 Washington St., an apartmentContinued ...
'Person of interest' in grisly murder held on probation violation
HAVERHILL -- A Newburyport man who police say is a "person of interest" in the murder and dismemberment of an Amesbury man, was ordered held on $100,000 cash bail yesterday for probation violations. Judge Stephen Abany in Haverhill District Court ordContinued ...
Tax vote tonight in Methuen
METHUEN -- The City Council is expected to set new tax rates tonight for residents and business owners, who will have the chance to speak at a public hearing before the vote. The average single-family homeowner's annual property tax bill will increasContinued ...
- Union officials allege state has overreached in Lawrence schools
- NOAA seeks help in aiding stranded marine animals
- Nominations sought for Educator Hall of Fame
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Democrat Clark wins Mass. 5th District race
- Lawrence considers closing nightclub
- From 'Baby Face' to griseled vet
- Quintana Center helps many become citizens
- Firms awarded training funds
- President's handshake with Castro draws criticism
- Obama thrills crowd as he honors Mandela
- Pedestrian who died is identified
- 'With appreciation for our four beautiful and healthy grandchildren'
- Police seek attacker of woman found dead in street
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- DA, police statement on Magee murders
- Police: Victims in Salisbury crash were brothers
- Andover murder case remains unsolved
- Invasive beetle detected in North Andover
- School official visits Lawrence
- 'I was doing my fair share' Peabody woman recalls serving at POW camp during Operation Desert Storm
- 'In memory of my Mom, a loyal supporter of the Santa Fund for many years'
- Grondine, Chaisson leave School Committee
- Festival of Trees seeks grant applications
- Fired Catholic school teachers want work record cleared
- Local man hit by car, killed
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence home prices rebound after 6-year slump
- Tax burden in Lawrence shifts slightly toward homeowners
- Methuen neighborhood hit by rash of housebreaks