North Andover High School senior Nate Richards helps Kittredge School fourth-graders Duncan Preston and Elizabeth Chai shoot baskets while sitting in a wheelchair. Nate started the Disability Awareness Program when he was in seventh grade and brings it around to the schools in North Andover teaching children about all kinds of disabilities.
NY sex offender surrenders to police
ANDOVER -- A Level 3 sex offender wanted in New York state tried turning himself in to police early the evening of July 4 at the CVS store on Main Street, but it wasn't until he went to the station several hours later that he was actually arrested. DContinued ...
Eagle-Tribune Boys Track: MVP Adames rules the sprints
Jose Adames never imagined he would be a track star. In fact, heading into his Junior year at Lawrence High he had never even considered going out for the sport. Less than two full years later, the Senior posted some of the top times in area historyContinued ...
Market Basket workers demand ousted CEO be reinstated
Market Basket employees demanded yesterday that the company's board of directors reinstate Arthur T. Demoulas as president and CEO only two weeks after the board removed him from that position. Around 75 Market Basket corporate employees gathered atContinued ...
- Chism indicted in assault on DYS worker
- Redford: Film best way to get his opinion across
- Molori returns to Methuen mayor's office
- Port police crack case of homecooked cocaine lab
- Police log
- Meeting raises more questions than it answers
- Committee forms to oppose casino repeal
- Sound Off
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- CHISM: Teen indicted on brutal assault in June
- 'Operation Wedding Gown' happens today in Georgetown
- Humiliated World Cup coach: ‘Worst day of my life’
- Gordon head: Letter on hiring gays 'misconstrued'
- Police nab three for breaking and entering
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- DA Blodgett, victim's mom speak out against parole changes
- College's dorm plans draw fire
- Opponents will hear natural gas pipeline plan tonight in Andover
- Funding OK'd to demolish 2 dams on Shawsheen River
- Rivera fires engineer who oversaw troubled paving contract
- Alleged dominoes stabber faces reduced charge
- Buoys marking wreck site missing at Salisbury Beach
- Busy weekend for police
- The show will go on
- Andover police search for possible Bailey Road burglar
- Morning Lawrence fire rekindles in afternoon; 15 left homeless
- Monday, July 7, 2014
- Bomb materials found in home
- Tierney-Tisei rematch attracts national money
- NY sex offender surrenders to police