Tuscan Kitchen owner Joe Faro and Food Network chef Anne Burrell appear on the set of "Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell." An upcoming episode was filmed at the Salem restaurant.
Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
Five puppies from Lawrence succumbed to parvovirus and about 15 died more in Lowell. Local animal groups are hosting four free vaccination clinics for dog owners in Lawrence and Lowell.Continued ...
Boy's lie causes massive search on the Merrimack River
HAVERHILL — A 13-year-old boy fabricated a story to police resulting in a costly, large-scale search for an imaginary person all to hide the fact that he stole a boat, police said. At about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, Haverhill Police said they received a repContinued ...
Rivera names Ruiz to head Inspectional Services
LAWRENCE – Mayor Daniel Rivera has picked Pascual “Pat” Ruiz, a city firefighter for 20 years and its top fire code inspector for seven, to take over a beefed-up Department of Inspectional Services. The department head's job has been vacant for aboutContinued ...
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Chance to save a life
- North Andover superintendent to retire at the end of the year
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs
- Shooting victim Mark Trussell dies
- Lawrence man charged with raping woman in restaurant
- Slain journalist remembered as driven
- Send us your favorite Yaz memory?
- Rogers Center announces silent film series with live music for 2014-15 season
- Stadium Projects shooting victim dies
- Free vaccines offered to Lawrence dog owners
- UPDATE: Teen faces charges for hoax drowning report
- BREAKING: Report of teen missing in river is false, police say
- Tsongas hosts Ohio Republican on New Balance visit
- Police log
- Iannetta's double in 9th lifts Angels over Red Sox
- New Pats receiver LaFell prepares to take on old team
- Golf 'Fore' a Cure on Sept. 13
- America loves Mo'ne
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- City OK's chickens, nixes dogs
- Journalist with local ties may be dead
- Camera catches kids setting fire at Lawrence stadium
- Duo admits to stealing $32K from local bank
- Hutchinson plans retirement; School Committee will form search panel
- Loss of teammate, brother stuns Central footballers
- Police log
- Burzlaff quits North Andover School Committee
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region