North Andover firefighter Liz Iminski gives oxygen to a cat named Moosha rescued in the fire.
Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
LAWRENCE — A 2-alarm fire at 116-118 Easton St. displaced nine people last evening. None of them was injured, but three firefighters suffered heat exhaustion and were treated at the scene. The temperature was in the high 80s and the air was humid. WhContinued ...
City officer back after suspension
LAWRENCE -- Veteran Police Officer William Green has returned to work after a suspension and leave lasting four months, surviving Mayor Daniel Rivera's attempt to fire him and his arrest at his home on the suspicion he was calling police headquartersContinued ...
Police bust pregnant woman
LAWRENCE -- A 7-month-pregnant woman was arraigned Wednesday in Lawrence District Court for allegedly selling heroin in a Methuen school zone. Police arrested Alba Cruz, 32, of 20 Bennett St. in Lawrence, on Tuesday after allegedly watching her sellContinued ...
- Town vehicle policy overheats in Andover
- Local barbershop singers to sing at Statue of Liberty
- Claddagh hosts 3-day block party
- Tierney challenge pivots on core Democrats, independents
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Pregnant woman arraigned for allegedly dealing heroin
- Port police crack case of homecooked cocaine lab
- NY sex offender surrenders to police
- Molori returns to Methuen mayor's office
- Police log
- Meeting raises more questions than it answers
- Committee forms to oppose casino repeal
- Sound Off
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Redford: Film best way to get his opinion across
- Market Basket workers demand ousted CEO be reinstated
- CHISM: Teen indicted on brutal assault in June
- Chism indicted in assault on DYS worker
- 'Operation Wedding Gown' happens today in Georgetown
- Humiliated World Cup coach: ‘Worst day of my life’
- Gordon head: Letter on hiring gays 'misconstrued'
- Police nab three for breaking and entering
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- DA Blodgett, victim's mom speak out against parole changes
- College's dorm plans draw fire
- Opponents will hear natural gas pipeline plan tonight in Andover
- Funding OK'd to demolish 2 dams on Shawsheen River
- Rivera fires engineer who oversaw troubled paving contract
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion