Video by Mark Lorenz
Watch all week as salem news writer Ethan Forman tries different dirty jobs at the fair.
What job will he try next?
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Londonderry vs Bedford Girls Basketball
Pushing for more beach sand
PLUM ISLAND -- Members of the Merrimack River Beach Alliance yesterday voted to intensify their drive to develop a plan that will bring surplus sand to beaches in Salisbury, Newburyport and Newbury. Organization officials, including selectmen, councContinued ...
Overnight closures of Route 110 to continue
AMESBURY -- Drivers looking to traverse Route 110 during the overnight hours may need to bring their patience along with their GPS this week as the Massachusetts Department of Transportation is extending their overnight detour. As was the case thisContinued ...
- They're all in for Amesbury
- Nashua, N.H., man badly hurt in I-93 crash
- Schools to test drive new exam
- Davis powers Pelicans past Celtics in overtime
- Let the madness begin!
- Other voices, other views
- After grueling competition, Garrett Chisholm wins Mr. North Andover 2014 title
- Local financial adviser leading retirement forum
- Questions about getting vaccinations
- Sifferlen, MC make it 4 for 4 at Super 8
- Thinking about a comeback
- Elijah's Table serves free dinner
- Price goes into the seventh as Rays beat Sox
- Part owner becomes sole owner of Claddagh
- Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Police arrest four alleged heroin peddlers on Marston Street
- Company proposes sprawling solar farm
- One serious injury in I-93 crash
- The Irish comeback
- Retired teachers oppose health insurance switch
- NCAA-bound: Niang's heart symbolizes Iowa State's toughness
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Musical 'Journey' back for Andover Community Theater
- A shillelagh for the mayor
- Methuen teachers to learn to engage students more
- Suns score last 7 points to rally past Celtics
- Senate passes campaign finance reporting bill