Video by Mark Lorenz/Staff photographer
Watch all week as salem news writer Ethan Forman tries different dirty jobs at the fair.
What job will he try next?
Company proposes sprawling solar farm
METHUEN -- A Tennessee-based renewable energy company wants to build a 1.2-megawatt solar farm on a hill next to Old Ferry Road using plans that align closely with a 2011 proposal which failed. Ultimate Energy Source, based in Knoxville, Tenn., submiContinued ...
One serious injury in I-93 crash
A state police accident reconstruction crew is on the scene investigating crashContinued ...
Retired teachers oppose health insurance switch
ANDOVER -- Town officials are considering a switch in health insurance that has some retired teachers concerned about their future coverage and costs. If approved, the town's retired teachers would move from their current insurance provided by the stContinued ...
- The Irish comeback
- NCAA-bound: Niang's heart symbolizes Iowa State's toughness
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Musical 'Journey' back for Andover Community Theater
- A shillelagh for the mayor
- Methuen teachers to learn to engage students more
- Suns score last 7 points to rally past Celtics
- Senate passes campaign finance reporting bill
- Andover Housing Authority wins $137K in grants
- Five keys to a Central Catholic victory
- Lawmakers scrambling to provide relief for flood insurance
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- New house for Nicholson
- Athletic committee calls Zanni, City Council slow to move clubhouse renovation
- Overeating, depression mark our winter of our discontent
- 'Farm' runaway captured in New York State
- SPED, school hiring are biggest concerns
- ABCC reps to meet with licensing board
- Petition calls for buying proposed site of Berry St. apartments
- Emerald Pines given conditional approval
- Blast a reminder of NYC's aging infrastructure
- Committee to consider $4.8M in requests
- Cheers and jeers for some local newsmakers
- Four arrested on drug charges at gas station
- Eight seniors vie to become Mr. North Andover tonight
- Local aid going up by $125M
- Group issues Mass. child welfare recommendations
- Company proposes sprawling solar farm