Methuen neighborhood hit by rash of housebreaks
METHUEN -- Police are looking for help from the public to solve a series of 10 to 15 break-ins by a weekend burglar along Howe and Washington streets over the last month. The most recent was reported Sunday evening at 20 Washington St., an apartmentContinued ...
'Person of interest' in grisly murder held on probation violation
HAVERHILL -- A Newburyport man who police say is a "person of interest" in the murder and dismemberment of an Amesbury man, was ordered held on $100,000 cash bail yesterday for probation violations. Judge Stephen Abany in Haverhill District Court ordContinued ...
NOAA seeks help in aiding stranded marine animals
Following a shift in focus by the New England Aquarium, NOAA Fisheries is looking for more volunteers to help in the federal agency's programmed response to reports of marine mammals stranded along the coast of Cape Ann, the North Shore and other porContinued ...
- Nominations sought for Educator Hall of Fame
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Democrat Clark wins Mass. 5th District race
- Firms awarded training funds
- President's handshake with Castro draws criticism
- Obama thrills crowd as he honors Mandela
- Pedestrian who died is identified
- 'With appreciation for our four beautiful and healthy grandchildren'
- Police seek attacker of woman found dead in street
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- DA, police statement on Magee murders
- Police: Victims in Salisbury crash were brothers
- Andover murder case remains unsolved
- Invasive beetle detected in North Andover
- School official visits Lawrence
- 'I was doing my fair share' Peabody woman recalls serving at POW camp during Operation Desert Storm
- 'In memory of my Mom, a loyal supporter of the Santa Fund for many years'
- Grondine, Chaisson leave School Committee
- Festival of Trees seeks grant applications
- Fired Catholic school teachers want work record cleared
- Local man hit by car, killed
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Lawrence home prices rebound after 6-year slump
- Tax burden in Lawrence shifts slightly toward homeowners
- Christmas tree sales benefit Salem club
- Police Logs
- Man's skull fractured by high-heeled shoe
- Police revive investigation into'68 slaying of Lawrence Marine
- Q&A: Few people talk about their end-of-life wishes
- Methuen neighborhood hit by rash of housebreaks