A story in today's Eagle-Tribune about Evan Robitaille, an Andover police officer who faces a clerk magistrate's hearing about his alleged involvement in a drunk driving accident in March was mistakenly accompanied by a photo of a different officer. That photo was removed from the online version of the story and replaced with the correct one.
Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
Market Basket soon will reach a "critical point" of potentially having to close stores if a deal to sell the company is not reached soon while a Friday deadline for a resolution looms, Gov. Deval Patrick said Wednesday. Patrick told reporters in GreeContinued ...
Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs
LAWRENCE — The Patrick Administration Thursday will announce a $400,000 study of the public safety needs of the city of Lawrence. It is described as the first step in a partnership with the City of Lawrence and Northern Essex Community College to stuContinued ...
Shooting victim Mark Trussell dies
|LAWRENCE - The man shot in the Stadium Projects early Sunday morning has died, becoming the city's fourth murder victim this month. Police Wednesday confirmed that Mark Trussell, 35, had died. Trussell was shot in the back of the head around 3 a.m.Continued ...
- Lawrence man charged with raping woman in restaurant
- Rogers Center announces silent film series with live music for 2014-15 season
- Stadium Projects shooting victim dies
- Free vaccines offered to Lawrence dog owners
- UPDATE: Teen faces charges for hoax drowning report
- BREAKING: Report of teen missing in river is false, police say
- Tsongas hosts Ohio Republican on New Balance visit
- Police log
- Iannetta's double in 9th lifts Angels over Red Sox
- New Pats receiver LaFell prepares to take on old team
- Golf 'Fore' a Cure on Sept. 13
- America loves Mo'ne
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- City OK's chickens, nixes dogs
- Journalist with local ties may be dead
- Camera catches kids setting fire at Lawrence stadium
- Duo admits to stealing $32K from local bank
- Hutchinson plans retirement; School Committee will form search panel
- Loss of teammate, brother stuns Central footballers
- Police log
- Burzlaff quits North Andover School Committee
- Londonderry Democrats host Summer Social
- Governors press for solution to Market Basket dispute
- The dogs of war
- Golfers raise $17,000 for Boys & Girls Club
- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Fish vendor washes hands of Market Basket
- Renewed remembrance: Lawrence firefighters 9-11 mural restored, ready for re-dedication
- Rapper arraigned in dismemberment case
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'