Due to a reporter’s error, a name in a story on a new Massachusetts School of Law flagpole was misspelled. The correct spelling of the school’s Veterans Association president is Deanna Deveney.
Market Basket workers aren't backing down
Two weeks into a successful customer boycott of Market Basket, the company is about to hold a job fair over three days next week. But the jobs they're advertising aren't vacant — yet.Continued ...
Lawrence man allegedly threatened to 'kill Obama'
LAWRENCE – When confronted by Secret Service agents, Stephen Perrotti said he wasn't going to lie and admitted to threatening U.S. President Barack Obama, according to police. One threat specifically threatened "I am going to kill Obama even if it taContinued ...
Market Basket to withhold pay to corporate employees
Market Basket's co-chief executives have warned dozens of corporate employees who have not shown up for work in two weeks that they will not be paid for August unless and until they get back on their jobs. In a letter dated Thursday to at least 50 coContinued ...
- UPDATE: Police seek two in robbery of TD Bank, Methuen
- Fire destroys Lawrence townhouse
- Lawrence man held after alleged death threats against Obama
- Lawrence man allegedly threatened President
- Girl, 12, hit by car in Market Basket parking lot
- POLICE: Methuen TD Bank robbed
- Apartment unit destroyed in fire
- UPDATE: Suspicious device at Bradford train station
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- Police log
- Volunteers sought for trail work
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- New dog park fetches a Labor Day opening date
- 200 senior condos proposed in Andover
- Market Basket protest video is a hit
- N.H. governor urges board to resolve dispute
- Customers lend a hand to protesting workers
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws
- Environmentalists criticize mercury recycling bill
- Legislature sets tax holiday for Aug. 16-17
- Mass and NH AGOs warn Market Basket on firings
- Zappala at home coaching the boys
- John Lackey traded to Cardinals for Kelly and Craig
- Breaking down Yoenis Cespedes, the newest Red Sox
- Red Sox trade Lester to Oakland, acquire slugger Cespedes
- Lester traded to A's with Gomes; Sox acquire power-hitting Yoenis Cespedes
- Market Basket workers aren't backing down