Town takes first step toward free, full-day kindergarten
NORTH ANDOVER -- Kindergarten just isn't what it used to be. Superintendent Kevin Hutchinson told the School Committee last night that "more and more towns and cities are moving toward full-day kindergarten." North Andover currently offers half-day kContinued ...
Mother of 2 admits lying to police in murder case
SALEM, Mass. -- A Lawrence woman will spend the holidays with her two children before being sentenced for lying to local and state police about the whereabouts of her boyfriend, who was involved in a 2009 murder. Maribel Villafane, 27, of 114 Ames StContinued ...
911 mall call lands Rockport woman in hot water
PEABODY -- Two reported 911 calls asking police to help her carry out her holiday shopping have landed a Rockport woman in hot water. According to Peabody police, Zemenay D. Auditore, 35, of 13 Stockholm Ave., was arrested and charged with disorderlyContinued ...
- Lawrence High headmaster retiring
- Mayor defends contracts, tax increase
- Forgue won't seek re-election to School Committee
- Holiday Happenings returns to Andover
- Brooks School boosts Kittredge gymnasium project by $30K
- Fascinated by Fasanella
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Where there's smoke...
- Christmas concert at Methuen's Memorial Music Hall
- 'For all the wonderful memories and joy at Christmas'
- Chism pleads not guilty in slaying
- Teen pleads not guilty in Danvers teacher's slaying
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Man slain outside Methuen club had been an FBI informant
- 'Thankful forever': Runner revived after suffering heart attack in Thanksgiving race counts his blessings
- Fire rips through Lawrence home, displaces 9 Tower Hill residents
- Vispoli announces bid for Finegold's State Senate seat
- One suspect arrested in Methuen bank robbery
- Stevens-Coolidge volunteers honored
- Police logs
- Selectmen back rate shift for business taxpayers
- Learn 'How to Get Your News Into the Newspaper'
- Monday, December 2, 2013
- Zanni warns of layoffs in Methuen
- New arms bring new hope
- Claddagh back on the market after sale falls through
- Rare Newburyport vase to be auctioned
- Town takes first step toward free, full-day kindergarten