A story in yesterday’s Eagle-Tribune incorrectly identified the Community Day Care Center as the facility caring for a 2-year-old Lawrence child who was left on a bus after being picked up from the day care center. The error was the result of inaccurate information provided by police. The child is not enrolled at Community Day Care, and Community Day Care has no contract with Transerve Transportation, the company that failed to drop off the child at the mother’s home. The child was being cared for by the Child Care Center at 581 Andover St. in Lawrence.
Body recovered said to be sailor
NEWBURYPORT -- A body recovered in the Merrimack River Sunday afternoon at the Newburyport Yacht Club is believed to be the remains of Richard Decker, the German national reported missing in November after he presumably fell into the chilly river andContinued ...
Haverhill driver targeted in probe
A Haverhill man has been identified as the driver under investigation in the death of a Salem man who was reportedly struck or run over by a car in the Pond View Village housing complex early Saturday morning. James Hayes, 43, of 125 Ferry St., in HaContinued ...
Bus co. worker accused of stealing over $50,000
NEWBURY -- A Peabody man faces 11 felony charges after allegedly swiping a credit card from his employer and spending more than $50,000 over a period a several weeks. Christopher R. Day, 26, 20 Proctor St., Peabody, is expected to be arraigned JuneContinued ...
- Beverly Memorial Day ceremony marches on
- Town Meeting tonight in North Andover
- City refuses to turn over teachers contract
- 'Dough Raiser' at Uno tomorrow
- Haverhill police log
- E-ZPass transponders available at AAA branches
- Children on alert
- Ray Manzarek, keyboardist for the Doors, dies at 74
- Monday, May 20, 2013
- It's best to think before you speak
- Different criteria used in 2009 to fill school board seat
- Dunn's homer dooms Lester, Sox
- D'Agostino to reapply for city solicitor
- Monday, May 20, 2013
- Mountain biker airlifted to Boston hospital
- YWCA of Greater Lawrence awarded Komen Cure grant
- Thousands flock to Sheep Shearing Festival
- Baseball delivers future for NECC's Bouvier
- 'Homeless-to-Harvard' woman enthralls graduates
- Sunday, May 19, 2013
- 'It's never too late to pursue your dreams'
- Calif. killer still awaits local trial
- Student overcomes hurdles to graduate from UMass Lowell
- Festival of Trees will celebrate 20 years
- Driver runs light, crashes into four cars
- Lawrence business owner says he's living the American dream
- Missing 'Farm' prisoner found in apartment
- Enterprise Bank branches out in Lawrence
- Police avert Lawrence gunfight
- Saturday, May 18, 2013
- Crackdown on out-of-town cabbies heats up
- Body recovered said to be sailor