Choose three, for two-year terms on Sept. 17. The tops six will advance to Nov. 5 final election. * Denotes incument.
*Roger Twomey, 83
Address: 17 Leeds Terrace
Nilka I. Alvarez-Rodriguez, 53
Address: 21 Hofmann Ave.
Francisco A. Brea, 59
Address: 85 Colonial Road
Maria D. De La Cruz, 55
Address: 26 Summit Ave.
Jorge A. Gonzalez, 56
Address: 31 Chelmsford St.
Mark A. Gray, 49
Address: 4 Plisch Way
Wendy Raquelina Luzon, 41
Address: 11 Albion St.
Modesto Maldonado, 63
Address: 115 Spruce St.
Address: 220 Merrimack St.
Denise L. Perrault, 57
Address: 684 Haverhill St.
Chally Ramos, 48
Address: 105 Bailey St.
Francisco Surillo, 43
Address: 339 Water St.
Market Basket board considers purchase offer
Rally attracts 10,000 members of the 'family'
TEWKSBURY — Air horns blared. Signs were hoisted. Plush giraffes, construction paper giraffes, giraffes on T-shirts and hand-drawn giraffes peppered the parking lot of the Market Basket at Stadium Plaza, just down the street from the company's headquContinued ...
Armed bank robber arrested in North Andover
NORTH ANDOVER — Officers quickly captured a man who allegedly robbed the Santander Bank yesterday afternoon. Ahron Coates, 38, of 42 Pond St., Newton, N.H., was arrested and charged with armed robbery and assault with intent to murder. Coates was helContinued ...
- Dog makes brave recovery from severe burns
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- Holy Family, Merrimack Valley hospitals complete merger
- Friday, July 25, 2014
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- National Night Out set for Aug. 5
- UN school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Police log
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Cop wants pension credit for lifeguard work
- Ousted CEO makes offer to take over company
- Longtime Market Basket manager speaks out
- Who's Who of the Board of Directors
- It's summer in The Andovers and we're hot off the press
- Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
- Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket
- In treasurer's race, Conroy targets Finegold gun vote
- Pension OK'd for Andover Retirement Board chairman
- Tufts Health Foundation Awards $250K to Elder Services
- Broncos want more balance
- Bautista powers Jays over Sox
- Roma defeats Liverpool
- Report: Excessive force, evasive answers
- Chef visits Salem market, restaurant
- No Headline Provided
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Mann Orchard offers discount to Market Basket employees
- Market Basket's pressure points
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Market Basket board considers purchase offer