Photo slide show: Car crashes into Methuen's east end fire station
A vehicle crashed into the Methuen east end fire station which houses engine company 5 just before 3 a.m. on Saturday. Damage to the leftside of the brick station and garage door was severe. The car also had heavy damage and the driver was taken to the hospital. The station is located between East and Swan Street. CARL RUSSO PHOTOS.
Salisbury Beach's northern end seeing real estate resurgence
SALISBURY -- As the real estate market rebounds after the worst five year period since the Great Depression, interesting trends are surfacing in Salisbury, especially in the beach enclave. According to Salisbury Chief Assessor Cheryl Gorniewicz, alonContinued ...
Influential country singer Ray Price dead at 87
DALLAS (AP) -- Good friends like Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard got more credit for their contrary ways and trend-setting ideas, but it was Ray Price who set the precedent for change in country music more than a decade earlier. Price passed away MonContinued ...
The following items were taken from area police logs HAVERHILL Monday: Motor vehicle accident: 570 Salem St., 7:34 a.m. Motor vehicle accident: 216 River St., 9:15 a.m. Motor vehicle vandalized: 52 Brook St., 12:07 p.m. Motor vehicle accident: 82 BroContinued ...
- Jury acquits man in Andover 'modeling agency' hotel rape
- Noise complaints prompt board to delay Smolak Farms' license renewal
- Chaisson absent for last 4 meetings of term
- Snow grinds traffic to a halt -- except for ATV joy riders
- Two plead guilty to Social Security fraud
- 'Nollaig Shona Dhuit ... from Ancient Order of Hibernians'
- Steward Health Care workers reach deal
- Run to the Beach set to step off March 16
- Former CFO of Merrimack Education Center charged with pension fraud
- Tip leads to gun seizure, firearms possession arrest
- Lawrence woman indicted on fraud charge
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Three colleges team up to provide a path to education
- He's got game
- Sen. Warren will deliver oath to Rivera on Jan. 3
- Town set to begin making $4 million in energy conservation improvements
- Woman allegedly stole electronics from Target
- First Light Concert moved to March
- NECC gets $900K to fix alleys, sidewalks
- Christmas comes early for package snatchers
- Average tax hike $136 for Methuen homeowners
- Donations sought for fire victims
- Police logs
- Maylor presents recommended capital improvement plan to selectmen
- 'In loving memory of two wonderful mothers'
- Panel: Wynn Resorts suitable for Mass. casino
- Monday, December 16, 2013
- Capital Improvement plan brings call for restraint
- Survey seeks pulse of Andover parking
- Salisbury Beach's northern end seeing real estate resurgence