- Thursday, May 22, 2014
Slain officer honored for dedication to family, town
Several thousand people turned out at Exeter High School yesterday, including hundreds of police officers, to honor slain Brentwood police Officer Stephen Arkell.Continued ...
Reports of Ciulla's death not true
METHUEN — City Councilor Tom Ciulla has asked police to look into who may have perpetrated a rumor that he had died and frightened his elderly mother.
“I am alive. So sad that some sick someone spreads a horrible rumor that I passed away. Looking forward to a full Methuen Police investigation tomorrow. So sad my mother had to go through that tonight. Good night everyone,” Ciulla posted on Facebook at 12:09 a.m. yesterday.Continued ...
Methuen chooses Lowell assistant solicitor
METHUEN -- Lowell assistant solicitor Kerry Regan was selected as city solicitor, ending nearly a year and a half of uncertainty about the city's legal representation. The City Council vote Monday night closely mirrored February's vote to restart theContinued ...
- Finegold lines up endorsements from across the state
- Lawrence project gets $400K
- Local residents prepare to honor fallen veterans
- Line of Duty Police Deaths, 2014
- House GOP affirms support for Jones
- St. Baldrick's Foundation raising money for cancer research
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Police: Methuen man tried to steal Ted Williams ball
- Andover teacher faces sex assault charges
- Council considers $1.6M overrun in snow budget
- $6M approved to build new fire station
- Andover woman injured in early-a.m. crash
- Man injured by pit bull in Lawrence
- Local moms win awards for helping kids
- School to hold dance after cancelling prom
- Longtime Lawrence resident inducted into NECC honor society
- Police to drivers: buckle up for safety's sake
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Marker notes Boston's first black-owned home site
- Encarnacion hits two home runs, Jays blast Sox
- NECC Nursing Assistant Training Program offering information sessions
- Sports in a Minute
- Alleged Lawrence madam headed back to court in ongoing criminal case
- Local teacher recognized by U.S. Secretary of Education
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- Lawrence bakery announces frozen pancake recall
- St. Ann's ex-CFO gets jail in thefts
- Girl Scouts paint gardens outside Oliver Partnership School
- DA: Rape victim 'courageously testified'