- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Authorities: Electrical failure caused deadly fire
LOWELL (AP) -- An apartment building fire that killed seven people was caused by an electrical failure that began in a concealed space between two floors, authorities said yesterday as they ruled it an accident. State Fire Marshal Stephen Coan said tContinued ...
Lawrence Heritage offering 'Monuments and Martyrs' Tour
LAWRENCE - Lawrence Heritage State Park, 1 Jackson Street, is offering a new walking tour this summer on Tuesdays from 10 to 11:30 a.m. "Monuments and Martyrs" is a historic walking tour of the Campagnone Common in downtown Lawrence. The tour takes aContinued ...
Trustees back Gordon College president '100 percent'
WENHAM -- The chairman of the board at Gordon College said trustees support college President Michael Lindsay, despite the fact that "the entire institution has come under attack" since Lindsay signed on to a letter to President Obama about hiring gaContinued ...
- State fights back on higher flood insurance rates
- Problem emerges with Whittier Bridge concrete
- Cell phone, tablet stolen as man mows lawn
- Lawrence General Hospital among the nation's 'Most Wired'
- Raytheon confirms layoff rumors; Andover Integrated Defense Systems facility believed affected
- State funds removal of cars from Merrimack River
- Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- 'I still have my marbles'
- Bosh excited to be leader
- Police Logs
- Spending freeze dries up gas tank
- Alcohol seized at teen party in Methuen
- Skipper charged in Merrimack River mouth collision
- Cespedes prevails again, beats Frazier in HR derby
- Rollover crash traps driver
- Lawyer to discuss Supreme Court case
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- Beyond soccer, beyond fun
- Town detours hit roadblocks; Police details lacking for summer road projects
- How does the Homestead Act work?
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Last original Ramones member dies
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Sunday, July 13, 2014
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Parking changes coming to city
- Methuen teen expands Lawrence-based charity
- Money race heats up in 6th District campaign
- Holy Family Hospital opens farmer's market
- Methuen's landmark tree must come down