- Saturday, December 14, 2013
Overloaded outlet blamed for fire in 2-family home
LAWRENCE -- Four small appliances, including a microwave and mini-refrigerator, were plugged into an outlet near a chimney causing a fire that destroyed a multi-family home and forced a dozen occupants into the bitter cold, fire officials said yesterContinued ...
Whittier basketball coach quits
HAVERHILL — The head basketball coach at Whittier Regional Vocational Technical High School has resigned following an investigation into a fight involving unsupervised students. Tom Sipsey, coach at the school since 2009 and a recipient of a MassachuContinued ...
In Amesbury, much clucking over backyard chickens
AMESBURY - With its term coming to an end, the City Council has one last decision to make before fleeing the coop. In what will likely be one of its final decisions before the end of the year, the City Council is expected to vote on a zoning amendmenContinued ...
- Fire forces Methuen family from College Lane home
- U.S. Foods merger may spoil plans for Seabrook
- 'We have an obligation to tell our stories' D-Day veteran Morley Piper delivers keynote address at book release party
- 'Merry Christmas from Atkinson Veterans Club'
- Beyonce announces, releases new album on same day
- Friday, December 13, 2013
- Former cop arraigned in child sex assault
- 3-alarm blaze leaves 12 homeless in Lawrence
- 'Last chance' for Methuen firefighter convicted of DWI, pot possession
- Firm fined $90K for illegal dumping in Methuen
- Andover selectmen impose 10-day liquor license suspension on Raagini Indian Bistro
- State doles out Community Preservation funds
- Police seek duo in credit card thefts
- High-heel assault charge dismissed after Methuen incident
- 'It's not what you gather, but what you scatter ...'
- A gift for the outdoors: Andover conservation group awarded $62,700 bequest
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Police: Officer struggles to wake up driver
- Whittier Winter Concert to feature live music
- Thursday, December 12, 2013
- UPDATE: Fire destroys Monmouth St. multi-family house
- Fired teachers ready for legal action
- There's a new game in Lawrence ....
- Mistake delaystax vote
- Teen overdoses in downtown Andover, rushed to hospital
- Methuen woman to receiveCam Neely Award for Courage
- One family, five generations of service
- Bus driver admits assaulting disabled man