- Thursday, July 17, 2014
Thirteen cars broken into in Andover
ANDOVER -- More than a dozen cars were broken into and had electronics and other items stolen overnight, it was reported Monday morning. Callers from Olde Berry Road, Fleming Avenue and Stirling Street reported the rash of car-breaks at around 7:30 aContinued ...
Slow start for Maine lobster season
ROCKLAND, Maine (AP) -- The cold winter is still being felt in the waters off Maine, where the nation's largest lobster fishery is off to a slow start. The season typically picks up after the bulk of the lobster population sheds its shells and reacheContinued ...
A story in yesterday's edition of The Eagle-Tribune about former state Sen. Steven Baddour's recommendations to the state Probation Department misstated on which witness list he appeared in the federal trial of former Probation commissioner John J. OContinued ...
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Prosecutors: Baddour made about 100 probation dept. recommendations
- Storm topples trees, rips down power lines
- Merrimack College dorm project raises traffic questions
- Andover woman receives award for online course she developed at NECC
- Authorities: Electrical failure caused deadly fire
- Lawrence Heritage offering 'Monuments and Martyrs' Tour
- Trustees back Gordon College president '100 percent'
- State fights back on higher flood insurance rates
- Problem emerges with Whittier Bridge concrete
- Cell phone, tablet stolen as man mows lawn
- Lawrence General Hospital among the nation's 'Most Wired'
- Raytheon confirms layoff rumors; Andover Integrated Defense Systems facility believed affected
- State funds removal of cars from Merrimack River
- Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- 'I still have my marbles'
- Bosh excited to be leader
- Police Logs
- Spending freeze dries up gas tank
- Alcohol seized at teen party in Methuen
- Skipper charged in Merrimack River mouth collision
- Cespedes prevails again, beats Frazier in HR derby
- Rollover crash traps driver
- Lawyer to discuss Supreme Court case
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- Beyond soccer, beyond fun
- Town detours hit roadblocks; Police details lacking for summer road projects
- How does the Homestead Act work?
- Merrimack Valley Police Logs
- Last original Ramones member dies