- Thursday, July 17, 2014
Registry moving to downtown Lawrence
LAWRENCE -- Mayor Daniel Rivera yesterday laid a brick, if not a cornerstone, in his effort to revitalize downtown by announcing that the state Registry of Motor Vehicles will move its South Lawrence branch to a downtown building yet to be chosen. TContinued ...
No Headline Provided
SALEM N.H.-- Musical theater students program will perform "The Wizard of Oz" on Friday, July 18, at Salem High School. The show begins at noon in Seifert Auditorium, which is air conditioned. Admission is $1. The musical theater program is part of tContinued ...
Victims' families decry juvenile parole bill
BOSTON -- Families of several murder victims are blasting Beacon Hill lawmakers for watering down parole guidelines for juveniles convicted of first-degree murder. "We feel totally let down by the Legislature," said Jen Boisvert, whose cousin, Amy CaContinued ...
- Police back on the water
- Thirteen cars broken into in Andover
- Slow start for Maine lobster season
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Prosecutors: Baddour made about 100 probation dept. recommendations
- Storm topples trees, rips down power lines
- Merrimack College dorm project raises traffic questions
- Andover woman receives award for online course she developed at NECC
- Authorities: Electrical failure caused deadly fire
- Lawrence Heritage offering 'Monuments and Martyrs' Tour
- Trustees back Gordon College president '100 percent'
- State fights back on higher flood insurance rates
- Problem emerges with Whittier Bridge concrete
- Cell phone, tablet stolen as man mows lawn
- Lawrence General Hospital among the nation's 'Most Wired'
- Raytheon confirms layoff rumors; Andover Integrated Defense Systems facility believed affected
- State funds removal of cars from Merrimack River
- Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- 'I still have my marbles'
- Bosh excited to be leader
- Police Logs
- Spending freeze dries up gas tank
- Alcohol seized at teen party in Methuen
- Skipper charged in Merrimack River mouth collision
- Cespedes prevails again, beats Frazier in HR derby
- Rollover crash traps driver
- Lawyer to discuss Supreme Court case
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- Beyond soccer, beyond fun