- Saturday, November 2, 2013
Obama never considered dropping Biden
WASHINGTON -- Even if his campaign staff may have considered replacing Joe Biden with Hillary Rodham Clinton on the ticket in 2012, President Barack Obama would have "laughed (the idea) out of the room," a White House spokesman said yesterday. SpeculContinued ...
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems
WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama yesterday offered "no excuses" -- and little explanation -- for the computer bugs still frustrating Americans who are trying to enroll online for insurance plans at the center of his health care law. But softwareContinued ...
- Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Iran presents nuclear proposals at Geneva talks
GENEVA (AP) -- Declaring that Iran no longer wants to "walk in the dark" of international isolation, Iranian negotiators put forward what they called a potential breakthrough plan yesterday at the long-stalled talks on easing fears that Tehran wantsContinued ...
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013
- Debt limit overtaking shutdown as US crisis focus
- Saturday, October 5, 2013
- Next debate: Should furloughed workers get back pay when they return to jobs?
- Man sets himself on fire on National Mall
- U.S. housing rebound likely to handle spike in rates
- Friday, October 4, 2013
- Budget and debt remain unresolved
- Police shoot, kill driver after harrowing Capitol Hill chase
- Thursday, October 3, 2013
- Glitches plague some state health care signup sites
- Amid probe, 1 arraigned in N.Y. motorcycle-SUV road rage incident
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- Dems reject offer to reopen part of government
- Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- Government shutdown hits nation
- Saturday, September 28, 2013
- U.S., Iran leaders talk for first time since 1979
- Friday, September 27, 2013
- No compromise: Government on brink of a shutdown?
- Justice Department spent nearly $5M on drones
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Men-only Mormon conference session to be broadcast
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- Hillary Clinton drops in to address travel agents in Miami
- Navy officials push for security clearance changes
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- Navy Yard gunman told police he was hearing voices
- Colo., Conn. gun activists go to DC after shooting
- Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- Navy Yard shootings put spotlight on base security nationwide
- Navy Yard employees describe carnage of shooting rampage
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013
- Boehner's aboard: Obama gains Syria-strike support
- Investigator testifies at trial
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013
- Obama awards Medal of Honor to Afghan war veteran
- Panda cub described as healthy and vibrant
- Monday, August 26, 2013
- Yosemite fire 'poses every challenge there can be'
- Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- FEMA denial no surprise to residents of Yarnell, Ariz.
- Holder goes after mandatory federal drug sentences