Salem police continue to investigate an arson fire at the Haigh School playground. A $1,000 award is being offered for tips in the case.
Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
New Hampshire man charged with kidnapping a teenage girl nine months ago was ordered held on $1 million bail Tuesday as the girl watched from the front row of the courtroom.Continued ...
County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
Rockingham County Attorney candidate Patricia Conway admitted Monday she only registered to vote in her hometown of Salem shortly before announcing she would run for office.Continued ...
Fired officers in Seabrook file appeals
SEABROOK -- The town is preparing to hear appeals filed by officers fired and demoted because of their roles in the 2009 police brutality incident at the Seabrook Police Station. According to Town Manager Bill Manzi, the union representative for fiContinued ...
- N.H. man charged with kidnapping Conway teen
- Police Logs
- Library offers basic circuitry for teens
- Shaheen hosts bridge roundtable in Pelham
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Arrest made in Abigail Hernandez kidnapping
- Lawrence man nearly drowns at Water Country
- Sandown girl competes for shot on TV show
- Police: Man hit woman, parked cars, bank
- Plaistow lawyer's sexual assault trial to begin
- Cowboy competition
- Police Logs
- Teenagers are totally into tie-dye
- Windham charter school opts for local approval
- Speed limit lowered on Windham road
- Campaign Notebook
- Arthur vs. Arthur
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Expert says Arthur T's return unlikely
- Judge rules N.H. voter registration conditions illegal
- Right-to-work law promoted in N.H.
- Londonderry Market Basket workers to 'stay the course'
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- Gloves are off in 2nd Congressional District GOP primary
- Longtime Market Basket manager speaks out
- Fees to rise at Salem transfer station
- Derry police investigate grafitti
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail