Due to a reporting error, the attorney representing the town of Atkinson was misidentified in Thursday’s New Hampshire edition of The Eagle-Tribune as Sumner Kalman. The town’s attorney is Tom Fay.
Market Basket workers aren't backing down
Two weeks into a successful customer boycott of Market Basket, the company is about to hold a job fair over three days next week. But the jobs they're advertising aren't vacant — yet.Continued ...
Plaistow lawyer found not guilty in sex assault case
A Plaistow lawyer has been cleared on charges he sexually assaulted a 15-year-old boy.Continued ...
Londonderry man alleged tried to poison couple
A Londonderry resident was arrested Wednesday on two felony charges of attempted first-degree assault.Continued ...
- Lawrence man charged with lying to get N.H. driver's license
- N.H. officials happy Senate replenished Highway Trust Fund
- Law to ban handheld devices while driving
- Trading places in New Hampshire
- Farm-to-Fork Cookout set in Salem, N.H.
- Londonderry man alleged tried to poison couple
- Market Basket execs: Get back to work or don't get paid
- Market Basket to withhold pay to corporate employees
- Police: Motorcyclist clocked at 125 mph
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Sudan woman who faced death lands in NH
- Anderson's lewdness trial delayed
- Police Logs
- Market Basket manager anticipates being fired
- Market Basket protest video is a hit
- Hassan emails Market Basket directors
- Customers lend a hand to protesting workers
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Mass and NH AGOs warn Market Basket on firings
- Market Basket to hold job fairs
- Derry woman's trip to buy toilet paper ends in arrest
- Salem teen wins big drumming competition
- Windham first N.H. band in national festival
- N.H. 2nd District candidates debate
- rare calico lobster caught in New Hampshire
- Fireworks kick off Kingston Days
- Concord man faces child porn charges
- Market Basket workers aren't backing down