Due to reporter’s error, an article in Monday’s New Hampshire edition of The Eagle-Tribune did not list all of the sponsors for Timberlane’s new scoreboard. Sponsors are State Line Pet Supply, Regan Ford, Jaffarian Motors, HMF Printing, Verizon Wireless and Insurance Solutions. The source of money for a new concession stand was incorrectly reported as being spent by the Timberlane Boosters. It was donated by State Line Pet Supply.
Jones named Plaistow's interim police chief
Plaistow officials won't begin searching for a new police chief until mid-August. Chief Stephen Savage died earlier this month after a long battle with cancer.Continued ...
Salem teen wins big drumming competition
SALEM -- Cameron Roux started drumming when he was 8 years old and has been in a band since he was 10. Now, at 14, he is the winner of the first Blue Man Group Drum-off in Boston. "It was a feeling of shock," he said. "I was honored." Drummers submitContinued ...
Derry woman's trip to buy toilet paper ends in arrest
A Derry woman's trip to the store to buy toilet paper turned into a police pursuit through three towns and ended after she nearly hit a cruiser and almost ran over two officers.Continued ...
- Windham first N.H. band in national festival
- Pinkerton's new headmaster to live on campus
- rare calico lobster caught in New Hampshire
- N.H. 2nd District candidates debate
- Customers lend a hand to protesting workers
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Market Basket to hold job fairs
- Fireworks kick off Kingston Days
- Concord man faces child porn charges
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers
- SLIDESHOW: SALEM HIGH GRADUATION
- Salem selectmen approve 10-year road plan
- Derry library turns focus to Alan B. Shepard
- Benefit golf tournament set in Atkinson
- head to Windham for 'Charlie Brown'
- N.H. firefighters fight fire in Washington
- New Hampshire man held on $1M in teen's kidnapping
- N.H. starts home-sharing program
- August will be busy at Hampstead library
- Equinox shut down at Canobie Lake Park
- DOT plans night work on I-93 in Londonderry
- Bikers maintain conservation trails
- MBTA officer arraigned in Salem incidents
- Some Market Basket neighbors see sales slump
- Plaistow police officer goes on trial
- Police Logs
- Pelham officer wins Bay State chief's job
- Jones named Plaistow's interim police chief