DURHAM, N.H. (AP) -- A University of New Hampshire professor of civil engineering is part of a team of experts that will document the environmental effects of the fatal landslide in Washington state last month. Jean Benoit and his colleagues on the GContinued ...
GOP presidential hopefuls flock to N.H. event
MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republicans eyeing the 2016 White House race battered President Barack Obama's health care law and nicked each other yesterday, auditioning before a high-profile gathering of conservatives that some political veterans said markedContinued ...
Seabrook police officer on unpaid leave as brutality probe continues
SEABROOK -- Selectmen have placed Seabrook police officer Mark Richardson on unpaid leave, following his assault indictment on police brutality allegations. But the two other officers involved in the 2009 alleged incident, Adam Laurent and Keith DietContinued ...
- Fox in Derry tests positive for rabies
- Former police officer indicted on assault charges
- Reams ready to return as county attorney
- Fox attacks Derry girl, 5, at park
- N.H. falls short on fruits, veggie servings
- Cadet program saved at Salem High
- New director, cameras on tap for Elderly Affairs
- Plaistow man facing life-threatening injuries in crash
- World Series trophy comes to Plaistow
- Seabrook police officer indicted on suspect's assault
- Reams to be reinstated
- Timberlane students will perform 'Sweeney Todd'
- Sugaring season ends on sour note
- Student video aims to reduce texting behind the wheel
- N.H. State Police clock bike at 145 mph
- Granite Staters see business conditions improving
- Police Logs
- Timberlane hosts fashion show, Strut for the Cure
- Timberlane Budget Committee to review rules
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Maple Syrup
- 'Sweeney Todd' is back on at Timberlane
- Salem mall seeks major makeover
- Former Rockingham County judge reprimanded
- Salem officials hoping for casino passage by N.H. House
- Timberlane student builds school observatory
- State gets a C+ for transparency on spending
- Fish and Game: Leave wild animals alone
- LESSONS LEARNED