- Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Focus: Despite weak economy, now is a good time to invest
So you've got money to invest during these trying economic times.Continued ...
It could be $1,000, it could be $100,000.
Regardless, here are a few guiding principles.
Relax (read: do not panic), reflect on your goals, form a plan that employs diversification and follow through with it.
Focus: Golf clubs take a swing at corporate clientele
The last thing John Thomas, president of Dracut-based Dakota Systems, wants to contemplate the day before a corporate training meeting is whether there will be enough coffee. Or snacks. Or functioning audio-visual equipment, for that matter.Continued ...
Focus: Some small businesses thrive in big-box environment
Donahue's Fish Market in Plaistow, N.H., has been a fixture on Route 125 for 30 years. But when its doors first opened, retail business had not yet discovered Route 125, and the store wasn't sandwiched between a Shaw's Supermarket and a Market Basket, as it is today.Continued ...
- Focus: Cross-selling puts supermarket, gas chains on same team
- Monday, April 7, 2008
- Focus: Very light jets becoming the taxi of the skies
- Focus: Commercial development still going strong
- Focus: Push to expand rail service gains steam
- Focus: Osgood Landing reinventing itself as the new place to work
- Focus: These days, choice abounds for cable, phone, Internet
- Focus: Local companies preach — and practice — the gospel of 'Green'
- Focus: Ten projects that promise new business, jobs and revenues
- Focus: Trading suburban homes for urban lofts
- Focus: Made in the Merrimack Valley