The Eagle-Tribune wants to recognize a special group of young men and women ... our local high school team captains. E-mail a picture of team captains to Michael Muldoon at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll run them in the newspaper.
Rosario Missiti was contemplating his life without baseball. It was a concept he couldn't comprehend. "I can't really do that," said Rosario, who's nickname is 'Rosie.' "I have no idea what my life would be without baseball. I know my life wouldn't bContinued ...
Ortiz says Sox lack of power major reason for losing season
BOSTON -- The Boston Red Sox' overall lack of offense has buried them in last place in the AL East, but slugger David Ortiz attributes much of the losing to the lineup's power deficiency. "That's how you win ballgames," Ortiz said before yesterday'sContinued ...
Manning 'dance' shows he's not all business
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Peyton Manning isn't all business all the time. The star quarterback showed his lighter side Monday when he did a dorky dance during the team stretch when "Rocky Top" was blared through the loudspeakers at the Denver Broncos' trainContinued ...
- Sports in a Minute
- R-B team wins title
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Nomar, Pedro and Clemens to be inducted into Sox Hall of Fame
- Former Pinkerton hockey star Dudek thrilled to be drafted by New Jersey Devils
- Lester, Uehara, others could be traded this week
- Local Sports Notes
- Will Smith eager for fresh start with Patriots
- Former Central Catholic hockey star Conrad Jepson set to join Marines
- Garrison hosts summer junior series
- Sports in a minute: Bettencourt feeds up 'Monster' shots
- Fisher Cats' Aldridge homers twice, but game suspended
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Six Pats to focus on at summer camp
- Under the Lights: Gearin returns to sidelines
- Spinners break out fast
- Local roundup
- Six biggest non-stories of Patriots camp
- Goddu makes baseball gains in Florida
- Rosie's place