The Eagle-Tribune wants to recognize a special group of young men and women ... our local high school team captains. E-mail a picture of team captains to Michael Muldoon at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll run them in the newspaper.
Reggies name new Athletic Director
ANDOVER -- There is no truth to the rumors that Greater Lawrence Tech is changing its school colors from Black and Orange to Black and Gold. But if you heard something was "Bruin" athletically on the Reggies' campus, you are right … and wrong. ShawnContinued ...
Son of Methuen legend following in father's major league footsteps
BOSTON -- The Red Sox gave the Angels two 2010 draft picks as compensation for signing John Lackey in December 2009, and Los Angeles used the higher pick to select a Georgia boy with ties to Methuen. They Angels then drafted Cam Bedrosian, then a proContinued ...
Sports in a Minute
Video on the way With high school football camps finally underway, it's time for a video journey to across the Eagle-Tribune region's gridiron scene. Coming Sunday will be a video preview of each of the area's seven New Hampshire high school footballContinued ...
- Ortiz goes 4-for-4 but Sox lose fourth straight
- Meyers powers Spinners to walkoff 5-4 victory
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Send us your favorite Yaz memory?
- QB's follow-up exam shows no sign of cancer
- Schilling blames chewing tobacco for cancer
- Brady talks about new 'holding' rules
- Don't count out struggling Bogaerts
- Sports in a Minute
- Pompey homer gives Fisher Cats victory
- Walsh leads huge rally for Night Owls
- Another stumble at Notre Dame
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Belichick talks kick returning
- Yoenis Cespedes not in Red Sox lineup tonight
- Novellines and the Old-Time Baseball Game
- Our region boasts stunning amount of women's soccer talent over last 25 years
- Betts might have surpassed Bradley
- Betts goes 1 for 3
- Reggies name new Athletic Director