SLIDSHOW: BOOSTER'S TRACK MEET.
Methuen senior, Mike O'Donnell crossed the finish line in the one mile race to capture first place and break a 40 year old Andover Booster's record at Saturday's track meet. O'Donnell's time of 4:17 replaces John Janowski's time of 4:24 who also captured his record breaking time in the mile as a Methuen high senior in 1973. Janowski was there to see the monumental race and congratulated O'Donnell afterward. Methuen's veteran track coach, Roger Fuller coached both outstanding runners.
Edmunds a tackling machine in the middle of Super Bowl-bound Central's defense
LAWRENCE -- Central Catholic's Markus Edmunds admits to a love of comic books, specifically Batman and Spider-Man, and the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants. His fun-loving, affable personality around the halls of Central has earned him the reputationContinued ...
'There's nothing like Auburn-Alabama'
Francis Hernandez of Windham said he was like the rest of New England sports fans when it came to the Biggest Rivalry of them all. "I always thought the Red Sox and Yankees was the best, by far," said the 22-year-old Hernandez. But then, after transfContinued ...
Eagle-Tribune Golf All-Stars
BRETT KREKORIAN Andover High Senior The MVC Co-Player of the Year. Four years varsity. All-conference choice three times. Finished up at 11-4 in the No. 1 spot. Took third at Vesper CC in the MVC Championships, shooting a 77. Also shot 77 at D1 NortContinued ...
- Hometown scoreboard
- Lowell dominates MVC cross country awards
- Super Bowl lineup
- Pierzynski pact keeps plan in motion
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- John Lackey wins Tony Conigliaro Award
- The senior with all the scoops
- Ellsbury joins the Enemy
- 'Thankful forever': Runner revived after suffering heart attack in Thanksgiving race counts his blessings
- Prep School Wrestling Preview
- Local Notes
- Red Sox agree to one-year deal with catcher A.J. Pierzynski
- Monday, December 2, 2013
- New era gets underway at Haverhill
- Tom Brady playing like old and new version, combined
- Monserrat signs on with Division 1 West Virginia
- Sports in a Minute
- Swimming All-Stars: Andover's Awiszus ruled the pool
- Getting a number for Boston getting harder
- Edmunds a tackling machine in the middle of Super Bowl-bound Central's defense