SALEM, N.H. — Retired Salem police Officer Michael Campfield ended his 25-year career because of an injury in 2004. He understood that he and his wife, Karen, would have he…
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has dropped its plan to impose new tariffs on $160 billion of Chinese imports beginning Sunday under a modest interim deal that de-esc…
NORTH ANDOVER — A fire that likely originated in the engine compartment heavily damaged a 2012 Honda CRV sport utility vehicle on Main Street late Saturday morning.
For more than 90 years, The Eagle-Tribune Santa Fund has assisted the needy in Merrimack Valley through generous contributions from local businesses, organizations and individuals. This year, the cry for help in our communities is as great as ever and we are striving to assist more families. Our goal is $125,000.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Human remains found near Falls Bridge
- DCF investigates Haverhill teacher
- Andover teachers' union: Workplace investigation illegal
- 'Untimely death' under investigation in Pelham
- Haverhill teen accused of Mount Washington shooting headed to Superior Court
- Second armed robbery in Salem in three days
- Lawrence Pop Warner wins 32-6; plays for national championship on Saturday
- 'Hostile work environment' investigated at Andover's South School
- One more win! Lawrence team's incredible run continues to title game on Saturday
- Police: Juvenile stabbed man outside Haverhill High School basketball game