BOSTON — Hundreds of opioid addicts have turned to Gloucester police for help under a controversial program that gives those who turn over their drugs a chance to get clean…
LAWRENCE - As teacher Maureen Gill wrote a thoughtful email about her close friend, Sister Anne Hegarty, she admitted she was a bit apprehensive.
For more than 90 years, The Eagle-Tribune Santa Fund has assisted the needy in Merrimack Valley through generous contributions from local businesses, organizations and individuals. This year, the cry for help in our communities is as great as ever and we are striving to assist more families. Our goal is $125,000.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Video shows men dumping body in river
- Man accused of stabbing cousin, carjacking cabbie
- Masked man with knife robs Salem candy store
- No bail for man charged in brutal, random attack
- Hundreds of new apartments approved in Lawrence
- Strict, loving lessons for life: The legacy of Sister Anne
- Mayor claims zero tolerance for violence against city workers after DPW assault
- Police: N.H. brothers charged in racist attack outside 7-Eleven
- Two vehicles collide in Andover
- Plow driver charged with assaulting Haverhill DPW official after being passed over for work during storm