The Peabody husband and wife team of John and Helen Apostolides have been picking NFL games in the "I Beat Burt" contest for nearly a decade.
Gladys Ruediger was just following the lead of her favorite player, the G.O.A.T., Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Lawrence DPW worker shot to death while working in city
- Victim in fatal crash was devoted mother of 4
- Pot shop neighbor: 'We had no choice'
- Former Timberlane teacher found guilty of assaulting student
- Three people charged with trafficking fentanyl sentenced to prison
- Methuen man identified as DPW worker shot, killed in Lawrence
- Police: Man chomped ear in fight over wife
- Suspended Salem, NH, police officer arrested
- Lawrence man sentenced to federal prison for fentanyl sales
- Fatal crash probe continues in North Andover