The Peabody husband and wife team of John and Helen Apostolides have been picking NFL games in the "I Beat Burt" contest for nearly a decade.
Gladys Ruediger was just following the lead of her favorite player, the G.O.A.T., Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
This Week's Circulars
- FBI helps local, state police in search for body in Methuen
- Police: Loaded gun, drugs seized from man after Haverhill car chase
- FBI finds body on vacant land off Milk Street in Methuen
- Police: Woman held captive makes daring escape
- Hannah Duston statue vandalized with words 'Haverhill's own monument to genocide'
- UPDATE: Police say woman ejected from car, then hit by Methuen man as she lay on I-93
- FBI identifies human remains found in Methuen as missing Manchester, N.H. man
- Methuen mayor hospitalized since Sunday
- Haverhill's Mike Ryan dies; was member of Red Sox 1967 'Impossible Dream' team
- 413 workers jobless as Southwick files for bankruptcy