Darn. I had skirted the issue for the first 17 weeks of the NFL season. Then they had to add that 18th and 17th game.
The byes are gone. Thursday night games are gone, too, thankfully. and now it’s football the way we’re used to following: Sunday (15 games) and Monday (one game).
If you have figured out the Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles and Cincinnati Bengals please send me a note and let me know the secret to picking them.
Due to a tabulation error in the "I Beat Burt" Contest results for Week 16, using the wrong Patriots point total tiebreaker -- 19 was used instead of 9 -- here is the corrected list of the winners for last weekend's games.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Eagle-Tribune get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- North Carolina surpasses single-day record for COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations
- Lawrence man charged with gunpoint threat against co-worker
- Golden Hill principal on the road to recovery after 10 surgeries
- Marcelo Mayer already crown jewel of Red Sox farm system
- Haverhill man arrested for DUI in Pelham
- Four Methuen police officers promoted 'to fill a critical need'
- COVID-19 surge surprises in North Andover schools
- Final send-off planned for Andover K-9 with cancer
- Plenty of water in North Andover
- 9-alarm fire hits Salisbury Beach