ANDOVER - Greater Lawrence Technical School Committee members bought alcohol, stayed at a theme park and attended a spring-training baseball game during their last five trips to national conferences - spending $33,000 of taxpayers' money in the process. This article can be read in full with a Plus Edition account.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Eagle-Tribune get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- Four-wheeler crash claims life of young Lawrence man
- Man dies in industrial accident
- Methuen corrections officer facing drug, firearm charges
- Second former Haverhill principal tapped to help lead Haverhill High School
- For his dad: Andover's Nabbout chooses to attend Columbia
- Poker room wins big with Salem Planning Board
- Tour boat business set to launch in Haverhill
- Sex offender arrested after Salem restroom incident
- Offseason missteps have caught up with Red Sox
- NH judge rules on fired Plaistow chief complaint