FOXBOROUGH — “Tom Brady need weapons.”
BOSTON — Jonathan Toews scored 54 seconds into overtime and the Chicago Blackhawks recovered after blowing a three-goal, third-period lead to beat Boston 4-3 on Thursday night and end the Bruins’ eight-game winning streak.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — It’s easy to forgive Ravens coach John Harbaugh for forgetting this weekend’s showdown of two of the AFC’s more dynamic quarterbacks won’t be the first meeting between Baltimore’s Lamar Jackson and the Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen.
The first half has always looked great. The New England Patriots have faced Patrick Mahomes twice before, and in each of last year’s games the defense did a remarkable job keeping the eventual league MVP in check early on.
BOSTON (AP) — Charlie Coyle scored late in the third period, Jaroslav Halak stopped 24 shots for his second shutout of the season, and the Boston Bruins beat the Carolina Hurricanes 2-0 Tuesday night for their eighth straight win.
This Week's Circulars
- Video shows men dumping body in river
- 4 rescued after car dives into Lawrence canal
- Patriots twin bros -- the McCourtys -- donate $10K to Lawrence Pop Warner cause
- Salem High grad lands first Hollywood lead
- Root of the problem
- Four rescued after Ford pickup plunges into North Canal in Lawrence
- Man accused of stabbing cousin, carjacking cabbie
- Local gym joins Tuscan Village
- Brett's wife got a liver
- Charlie Daher and Commonwealth Motors offer $5,000 for Lawrence Pop Warner trip to nationals